Salem Athletic Club offers members numerous ways to get and stay in shape, including racquetball, aquatic programs, free weights and cardio equipment. The gym also has a “Commit to Get Fit” program, which encompasses nutritional education, key behavior modification, fitness training and stress management. The locker rooms each have saunas, steam rooms, towels and private changing areas.
- Fax: 603-898-6211
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 5am - 10pm; Sat - Sun, 7am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1980
- Payments accepted: American Express, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Child, Corporate, Group/family, Military, Senior, Student
- Membership info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parking: Free lot
- What's the best time of day to visit the gym?: Mid day
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Jacuzzi, Sauna, Steam room, Strength (free weights), Strength (machines), Swimming pool
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Personal training, Towel service
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Body sculpting, Cycling, Pilates, Swimming, Weight loss
- Restrictions: No pets, No smoking
- Number of lanes in the pool: 5
- Pool length: 75'