Pentucket Bank is a full-service consumer and business financial institution. The bank offers cash management, commercial real estate lending, lines of credit, personal and business checking accounts and leasing products. Other services include savings accounts, CDs and SBA loans. Customers who use the bank's ATM receive coupons that can be used at local businesses.
- Hours: Lobby hours: Mon - Wed, 9am - 5pm; Thu, Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - noon; Sun, closed. Drive-up hours: Mon - Wed, 8am - 5pm; Thu, Fri, 8am - 6pm; Sat, 8am - noon; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Parking, ramp
- Founding Date: 1891
- Services: Asset management, Commodities futures Brokerage, Financial advice, Financing, Investment banking, Mortgage brokerage
- Type: Business, Personal
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Home equity, Money orders, Mortgages, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Teller service