Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital
This hospital provides inpatient and outpatient services to patients with a wide variety of needs resulting from operations, traumatic injury or illness. Specialties include pediatric care, sports-related injuries, work-related injuries and pain management, rehabilitation for amputees, brain injury, burns, orthopedics, spinal cord injury, stroke and pain management. This facility is part of a larger network located in New Hampshire and Massachusetts.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1/1/1984
- Insurance accepted: Most standard insurance plans are accepted, as well as Medicare.
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Accreditations/certifications: Joint Commission and Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities
- Free consultation: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Type: Rehabilitation, Trauma center
- Features: Cafeteria
- Departments: Burn unit, Orthopedic services, Pediatrics, Rehabilitation services, Trauma center
- Visiting hours: Visiting hours are daily until 8:30 pm.
- Services: Aquatics, Pool, Prosthetics, Spine clinic
- Specialties: Orthopedic