Jocelyn's Mediterranean Restaurant & Lounge
Jocelyn's Mediterranean Restaurant & Lounge was opened by the Maroun family in 2009. Chef Gaby has put together a fine menu featuring Lebanese and American cuisine for lunch and dinner, all served by friendly, attentive employees in a warm, relaxing astmosphere.
Hummus, tabouli, shrimp, steak, stuffed cabbage, kibbee balls, calimari, grape leaves, rice and beans and lamb are just some options available. There is live music on Saturdays with Wednesday "martini madness" and ladies' night in the lounge on Wednesday and Thursday. Enjoy happy hour here, where you'll have a great time meeting friends and relaxing.
- Hours: Tue - Thu, 11:30am - 9pm; Fri, 11:30am - 10pm; Sat, midnight - 10pm; Sun, 1pm - 8pm. Lounge is open until last call.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2009
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: jocelynsrestaurant.com/menu.php
- Specialties: Three-pund shrimp-stuffed lobster, stuffed cabbage
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Mediterranean
- Signature dishes: Hummus, tabouli, lamb, surf & turf, beef and chicken shawarma
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Chef Gaby
- Number of tables: 45
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining, Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual