For 23 years, Chief Wok has been serving Hunan, Szechuan and Mandarin Chinese cuisine. It offers a lunch buffet and serves dinner six days a week.
- Hours: Tue - Fri, 11:30am - 9:30pm; Sat, 11:30am - 10:30pm; Sun, noon - 9:30pm; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Spaces in the parking lot.
- Founding Date: September 23, 1987
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Banquets, Buffet, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual