Later tomorrow, the New England Patriots will play the Houston Texans in their first game of the 2013 National Football League playoffs.
The game starts at 4:30 p.m. The Patriots defeated the Texans 42-14 when they played in the regular season on Dec. 10. Pats fans are hoping for a repeat of that performance this afternoon.
Want to watch the festivities with some other diehard fans? Here are five popular local sports hotspots where you could watch the game:
1. Murphy's Taproom. Owned and operated by Bedford residents Keith and Kelleigh Murphy, Murphy's Taproom offers plenty of high definition TVs and $2 and $3 draft specials during all Boston sports events. 494 Elm St. in Manchester. Phone: 603-644-3535
2. Whippersnappers Restaurant. There will be the usual Sunday specials, including $4 sausage and peppers, $4 burgers, and wing and beer deals. There will also be live music after the game if the Pats win and you feel like sticking around to celebrate. 44 Nashua Road (Route 102) in Londonderry. Phone: 603-434-2660.
3. Ninety Nine Restaurant & Pub. The New England based chain restaurant is home to delicious American dining and plenty of televisions for the game. The Salem location is located at 149 South Broadway. Phone: (603)-893-5596.
4. AJ's Sports Bar & Grill. AJ's offers game time specials during all Boston live sports broadcasts, and Sunday will be no exception. 11 Tracy Lane, Hudson. Phone: 603-718-1102.
5. Strange Brew Tavern. A Queen City staple, Strange Brew Tavern offers great drink and food specials, classic live music and good company every night of the week. 88 Market St. in Manchester. Phone: 603-666-4292
If you're doing anything special for the game or heading to one of these restaurants, be sure to post your photos here by clicking "add photos." And tell us your predictions for the score of the game in the comments below!