The Eagle-Tribune reports a fire in the roof of at 16 Manor Parkway was knocked down quickly shortly after it broke out at 6 p.m. Friday. No one was injured in the fire which brought personnal from the Salem and Derry Fire Departments.
According to the paper, the fire began in the heating and cooling system on the roof of the building. The paper reported about a dozen people evacuated the building and firefighters remained on scene for about an hour to ensure there was no extension of the fire.
Salem Athletic Club's Facebook page indicated the club was back open Saturday morning.