On Friday, November 23, Simon Malls in New Hampshire including the Mall at Rockingham Park will open their doors at 12 a.m. to launch the holiday shopping season! This marks a change from last year’s 4 a.m. opening for most Simon malls in the region.
NOTE: Simon Malls in Massachusetts – for example, Burlington Mall, South Shore Plaza and Northshore Mall – will open at 12:30 a.m. on Black Friday due to laws in Massachusetts that prevent a midnight opening. Mall at Chestnut Hill and Copley Place will open at 9 a.m.
The malls will remain open until 10 p.m. to give shoppers all the time they need to take advantage of the holiday sales and promotions offered on Black Friday.
Shoppers can expect the following at Simon malls:
- Simon’s free Simon iPhone application that allows shoppers to check mall hours, special deals and promotions, download maps and directions, check gift card balances instantly, and much more.
- Greeters: All Simon Malls will have greeters on Black Friday and some will have them during peak shopping times during the entire holiday season; the greeters are a great resource for shoppers to check in to get the latest and greatest information about the deals and promotions being offered that particular day.
- The malls are hosting its Rejuvenation Station again this holiday season so shoppers have a place to unwind in big comfy chairs and sofas, take advantage of free WiFi, and experience a more indulgent shopping environment than ever before.
- Gift Wrap stations benefiting various local charities are offered.
- Holiday Entertainment: Local holiday entertainment including carolers, choral groups, and other merry-makers will perform for holiday shoppers, adding to the festive holiday family environment.
- Santa and Holiday Pet Photos will be available to families to capture the moment. Times differ from mall to mall; check simon.com and/or each mall’s Facebook page for ongoing updates.
- The American Express®/Simon Giftcard is a groundbreaking gift card available at Simon Malls across New England. The card comes in festive holiday designs, comes with no monthly fees or expiration date on funds, and is available in any denomination between $20 and $500.