The Week Ahead in Salem
Selectmen, Planning Board, School Board and Budget Committee all meet this week.
We hope you're enjoying this weekend as the holiday season kicks into high gear. Take a look with us at what's to come around town in the week ahead.
1. SELECTMEN: The Salem Board of Selectmen is scheduled to meet Monday evening at 7 p.m. in the Knightly Meeting Room of Town Hall.
2. PLANNING & SCHOOL BOARDS: Tuesday night, the Salem Planning Board will meet in the Knightly Meeting Room of Town Hall starting at 7 p.m., and you can see the agenda here.
3. DELAYED OPENING: Salem schools will have a 90-minute delayed opening Wednesday. More information on the delay, which is one of several through the school year, can be found here.
4. BUDGET COMMITTEE: The Salem Municipal Budget Committee is holding their preliminary votes on the 2013-2014 SAU 57 budget Wednesday night starting at 7 p.m.
The next night, the committee will hold a public hearing on the budget and then take their final votes. Both meetings will take place in the Knightly Meeting Room of Town Hall.
5. CHAMBER BLOOD DRIVE: The Greater Salem Chamber of Commerce is holding an American Red Cross blood drive Thursday from 1 to 6 p.m. at Mosaic Technology, 41 Northwestern Drive. More information is available here.