5 NH Wines for Your Holiday Party
Buy local? Yes, there's a reason to. Here are just five of them.
On a recent trip to the NH Liquor & Wine Outlet we saw an ample selection of New Hampshire wines, which were featured prominently. Here are five of them, in no particular order.
- Farnum Hill Kingston Black Cider Reserve. Location: 98 Poverty Lane, Lebanon. Poverty Lane Orchards
- LaBelle Winery Red Raspberry. Location: 100 Chestnut Hill Road, Amherst. LaBelle Winery
- Moonlight Meadery – Sumptuous. Location: 23 Londonderry Road, Unit 17, Londonderry. Moonlight Meadery
- Silver Mountain Cider. Black Cherry Apple Wine. Location: 223 South Road, Lempster. Silver Mountain Ciders
- Jewell Towne Vineyards Riesling. Location: 183 Whitehall Road, South Hampton. Jewell Towne Vineyards
And here is the state's list of New Hampshire wineries.